Tri-City Motor Speedway is proud to support our community and provide fun and unique opportunities to support those in need, all while providing the heart pounding and adrenaline pumping action, we call Friday night stock car racing!
Each race night a local non-profit or fundraiser is featured at TCMS at no cost to help raise awareness of needs in our community.
Set up a booth in the grandstand concourse
Two minutes to speak about cause/need to fans before races start
Ability to raise funds
The Community Awareness spots fill up fast. It’s best to confirm a date you are looking for before submitting the Community Awareness Agreement Form.
Student Recognition Program
Tri-City Motor Speedway wants to help our local schools celebrate their students’ accomplishments by rewarding them with an exciting night at the races.
How it works:
• Must have an active Student of the Week/Month or similar recognition program.
• Junior High and High Schools (or 6th grade and up) within a 50 mile radius from Auburn, Michigan are eligible. Up to 150 tickets per school.
• Schools sign up to participate for the entire school year at no cost to them. All tickets will be delivered before the school year starts and distributed by the school to the students throughout the year.
• Each recognized student receives one complimentary grandstands admission ticket valid for one regular [R] race (up to a $14 value). Races run late April – early September.
• Sign up for the upcoming school year one month before the first day of school to ensure your tickets will arrive before the school year begins. Schools may also sign up to participate in the program at any time throughout the year.
Yes, it’s really that easy!
TRI-CITY MOTOR SPEEDWAY 2022 SCHEDULE
Tri-City’s Premier Dirt Track
Address: 85 W. Wheeler Rd
Auburn, MI 48611
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 329
Cadillac, MI 49601
© COPYRIGHT 2022 TRI-CITY MOTOR SPEEDWAY, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED